Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I was actually hoping for some old school Plastic Sofa like seat covers like my grand pa used to have. Nothing beats having my skin ripped from my body in the hot summer heat.
:)

All Joking aside..
Make sure you check the owner's manual. A lot of new cars with side and seat airbags in the front (Dodge Dart for one) specifically say not to use seat covers because it will affect deployment of those airbags. Not that we want to think about accidents in the Rennys at all. Just something to think about.
@NERenegade is correct.
As per the website/manual there are 7 airbags including the full length side curtain air bag and the seat mounted pelvic-thorax air bag which is the one that might be covered by a seat cover since they are housed within the outboard side of each front seat.
Therefore,
The first link airbags do not have the openings for the side mounted airbags but has all the colors that seem to match the current Renegade interior color schemes. The second one does have the cutouts but only 3 colors.
Why can't things be easy.

Hoping to grab a set of these, once they're available... http://www.coverking.com/kryptek-tactical.html
Also has the airbag cutouts. That one would look nice in a Anvil Trailhawk.

I actually like this tire tread design.

TS

·
Premium Member
916 Posts

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.