Jeep Renegade Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wow - I gotta admit, those look pretty good and form-fitting! What material? Did they have plain/non-Hawaiian options?

Also - how did you secure the inside front corners of the front seat covers (facing the gear shift)? Your's looks really clean but I couldn't see how to make it "tuck in."

These come in two pieces, bottom and back. I don’t remember how the inside conners worked, but I don’t think it was hard. What was hard was getting the exposed sides. Had to get the straps under the plastic.

They have all different types, not just Hawaiian.
The key is the Oxgord brand. The material is far superior to other brands, as far as cloth goes. Smooth tight feeling fabric.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
These come in two pieces, bottom and back. I don’t remember how the inside conners worked, but I don’t think it was hard. What was hard was getting the exposed sides. Had to get the straps under the plastic.

They have all different types, not just Hawaiian.
The key is the Oxgord brand. The material is far superior to other brands, as far as cloth goes. Smooth tight feeling fabric.

Yeah mine fit great everywhere BUT the inside corners of the front seats...mine were the same, bottom and back, for the bottom on mine you're supposed to tuck the excess fabric into the plastic lining on the seats, except there is no plastic lining in that one section (front inside corner). Not a huge deal, but it kind of irks me to have that one section "flapping" around while the rest of the seat fits perfect...thinking I'm missing something somewhere...

And yeah the under the seat portion was rough - I got a couple of nice little cuts sticking my hands down there lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Installed my Coverking (Neoprene) tan and black in my 2015 Latitude. Comfortable and well made! I got a pretty good deal at Auto Accessories Garage ($204). Last picture is the "before"

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Installed my Coverking (Neoprene) tan and black in my 2015 Latitude. Comfortable and well made! I got a pretty good deal at Auto Accessories Garage ($204). Last picture is the "before"

My wife’s oxgord covers are great, and super good for the price, but the coverkings look over the top good. I may spend the extra and get them for my WJ.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My wife’s oxgord covers are great, and super good for the price, but the coverkings look over the top good. I may spend the extra and get them for my WJ.

Thanks! I was really on the fence about spending that much on seat covers but when I found them for over $100 less (on Auto Accessories Garage) than purchasing from Coverking directly I pulled the trigger. I've heard good things about the durability of neoprene so I knew this is what I wanted. I'm glad I purchased them and they have a two year warranty. There are plenty of color options too!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.