Jeep Renegade Forum banner

181 - 200 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ok haven't got my renegade yet but yesterday at the dealers I was scanning the boot/trunk for the flashlight can't find it does it only come on trailhawk models ?

·
Registered
190 Posts
The spider is under the fuel fill door on the hinge side bottom right corner. Big foot is in the hatch window glass
near the wiper on the left side, I can only see it from the inside.

No flashlight with my 15 2w drive Latitude.

Clifton

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did anybody mention the jerry can lid logo (like the tail lights) that is incorporated into the My Sky roof panels?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seat belt extender

hey guys, anyone know how to disable the seatbelt chime yet??

BUY SEAT BELT EXTENDERS ON AMAZON.
I tried to put a link but it said I don't have enough posts yet. They come in white, beige, and black. It also helps with the problem with buckling the belt under the armrest. Then when you unbuckle from the extension the chime and light will not come on.
I tried every way offered and this is the only thing that worked.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Downshifting in auto-stick mode - I realized yesterday that you can downshift thru multiple gears by pushing the shifter forward and just holding it. I went from 8th to 5th very smoothly and rather fast with just the 1 motion. I don't think I would actually drive that way but it surprised me that it worked. Anyone else ever notice this? I would be concerned that it would downshift thru too many gears and possibly hurt something.

·
Registered
114 Posts
dgr401, there is software in the car that will only allow you to shift into gears that wont bring the RPMs too high/low. The software makes it dummy proof.

Now, I don't know what specific RPM range it has. However, I was messing with it this week and found it wouldn't shift into a gear that brought the RPMs past 4.5K, even though the red line is 6K.

181 - 200 of 244 Posts