Jeep Renegade Forum banner

41 - 60 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I love all these Easter eggs, so far we've found all these so far listed in this topic. I'm wondering what the total amount is...

Any in the back seat area other than the speaker Jeep symbol and No Step?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I love all these Easter eggs, so far we've found all these so far listed in this topic. I'm wondering what the total amount is...

Any in the back seat area other than the speaker Jeep symbol and No Step?
As far as I know, it is Windshield Jeep & Yeti, Spider, No Step, Map on 2 console inserts, To New Adventures, and then lots of Jeep logos everywhere.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My latitude doesn't have the yeti. I did see it on the sport when I first test drived the car. Pointed it out to the salesman. But mine has a similar Easter egg, instead of the yeti in the back nine had the original jeep on the front/bottom right of the windshield.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I don't know if anyone has noticed it but there's another one on the front end. It's rather subtle but a logo is hidden in plain sight. I will post a picture of it if no one else can find it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I don't know if anyone has noticed it but there's another one on the front end. It's rather subtle but a logo is hidden in plain sight. I will post a picture of it if no one else can find it.
There are logos everywhere. Maybe you are referring to this one which I think is really creatively placed and might be the only "functional" one.

What's actually in the black box?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Will have to go by a Jeep dealer to get a picture of it. Sorry but I did not get a picture of it when I went to see one. May not get by a dealer until the weekend. They are on the other side of town.

But I'll give you a hint. It's on the top of the front end of the car.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Either I am blind or it's just a little too dark outside because I stared at it for about 5-10 minutes and couldn't find anything. You don't have to go out of your way to just get a photo. Go ahead and buy one while you're there :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
There are logos everywhere. Maybe you are referring to this one which I think is really creatively placed and might be the only "functional" one.

What's actually in the black box?
I too wonder what is in that black box . . . all I can think of is that the wiring is already there if you decide to upgrade your rearview mirror down the road -- no pun intended, I swear.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Either I am blind or it's just a little too dark outside because I stared at it for about 5-10 minutes and couldn't find anything. You don't have to go out of your way to just get a photo. Go ahead and buy one while you're there :p
Good idea, and thanks for the laugh. But I am going to give Jeep about a year to get the bugs out, to come out with incentives and I mainly want to wait for the glass roof version. I spoke with a G M at a local dealership here about a month ago. He told me that when he went to Jeep for training on the Renegade that he asked Jeep if they would bring the glass roof version to the USA. And he was told that yes they would bring it here and that it would be in less than a years time. So I sit back and wait. And in the meantime I read here how the car is doing, the problems, the good and the bad. Hopefully Jeep will iron out the kinks sooner than later.

And also am waiting to see what a yellow one looks like. I will order when I am ready and will get the color I like and the options that I want and will not pay for options that I don't want.

And I'm waiting to see what aftermarket hitches look like and how much of a departure sacrifice I would have to live with if I get one after the purchase. Also want to test drive the base engine with the 6 speed manual.

Oh and let me know if the daylight helped you any today.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So the Easter eggs thus far. (I have the Base Model Trailhawk with the black on the hood.)
Jeep grill. (12 in quantity at least)
Willy's Jeep (6 in Quantity) Order all weather Mats to add a few more.
No step. (2 in quantity)
Ciao Baby! Spider. (1 in quantity)
Topographical Map (3 in quantity, depending on model and options.)
Gas Can X's (at least 4 in quantity, maybe more depending on the model)
"since 1941" (1 in quantity)
Bigfoot or Yeti, I like yeti because I prefer the snow. (1 in quantity)
Mudsplatter (this is easy, and some may not consider it an Easter Egg)
Flashlight (Not really an Easter egg but a lot of people miss it)
I'll update as I find more, but at least you have a starting point to find some stuff if you haven't found these ones.

41 - 60 of 244 Posts