Jeep Renegade Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
$715 for 5 tyres is not too bad a buy if it gets you the tyres that you need.

That equates to roughly £109 in UK money and my Geolanders were only £10 less and that was at the local tyre supplier.

If you subtract delivery costs I think you have found a really good deal for yourself (y)(y)(y)

·
Super Moderator
3,475 Posts
They must have just recently started offering those tires in that size? They have never come up in my tire research before as an option, but sometimes it depends on where you shop too. Look good.

The KO2? It's been available in 225/65/17 since before the renegade came out.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Hi guys, I have a 2018 jeep renegade trailhawk. I'm looking for A/T tires to replace the Mastercraft Touring tires that came with it. I have several questions:
1. Will stepping up from 215/65r17 to 225/65r17 cause any rubbing or fitment issues?
2. What A/T offers the best all around performance for both off roading and highway driving?
3. Will upping the tire size offer any noticeable lift?
4. Can I replace the tire on the spare in the trunk with a bigger one and not have issues View attachment 2396347893
1. No problems fitting.
2. Not sure, but I just put a new set of Toyo Open Country A/T III tires on mine (pics attached).
3. I think I figured it out to be about a half inch taller.
4. I don’t think you can fit a larger spare.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
1. No problems fitting.
2. Not sure, but I just put a new set of Toyo Open Country A/T III tires on mine (pics attached).
3. I think I figured it out to be about a half inch taller.
4. I don’t think you can fit a larger spare.
Looks like others have said a larger spare fits, so there you go 😊

·
Registered
58 Posts
4 months ago, I replaced the OE Falken HTs with a set of Wildpeak AT/3s on my '17 Hawk. These are real all-terrain tires and a big improvement over the OEs.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts