Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my custom order Trailhawk for almost two months and have almost 5000 miles on it. I love it, today however the service engine light came on when I started the engine. I thought the start sounded funny and that was it, no other running issues or additional warning lights. I turned it off let it sit a few min and restarted, no change but start sounded correct. I contacted local dealer about running the code and was told I could bring it in tomorrow as it was already after service hours. I was also told that if it is not flashing or in "limp" mode it was probably nothing serious. After reading a few scary threads on here I checked for functionality of my 4x4 system, it did not turn on. I then left the car off but the ignition on to charge my phone as I did some more research, after 45 min of sitting like this I restarted the car and bingo light is off, 4x4 works, all is right in the universe for the time being. Any guesses as to what I experienced? I think I let go of the start button to quickly causing a sort of hiccup in the ecu.No other complaints, great offroad, great on a 2900 mile road trip,love open-air roof panels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.