Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Anyone have any luck finding service manuals yet?

I checked https://www.techauthority.com/ and nothing comes up yet.

I had excellent service manuals for my XJ and my Durango. Been itching to get my hands on ones for the Ren'.

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
I understand paying for a service manual, but the owners manual is not a free PDF? is this a joke?
Wow, you're right - I didn't even notice when I did my original search. I even tried a search with my VIN# - assuming that since I had a valid VIN, they'd know I was an actual owner. Nope - all the available "owner" manuals still had cost involved.

That's a shame...

Guess it's a good thing I've already got my physical copies and the PDF versions I downloaded last year when I originally brought my Ren' home...

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
who said that kevinfourlegs and are they right???????????????????????naaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
T'was an English man that started that rumour. Rumour has it that us Yorkshire folk allus want summat for nowt, hence me sayin' that yon nytq wants a free copy o' manual. Is tha wi' us lad?

An ord Yorkshire sayin', if tha ever does owt for nowt, do it for thissen.

Mind 'ow yer go young 'un.

·
Registered
24 Posts
srvice manual

Although I'm very late to this thread I have found some useful information. If you sign up for a library card in your city through their website you should gain access to all Chilton repair guides via their online databases. and you can also print them out (I'm currently saving what I need to pdf because I bought a pdf on eBay, but it was missing the mysky removal section.) From what I've seen every city should be able to access this. I live in San Antonio and when I registered I got a 30day card number. when you access the database the first time you put in the card number and it lets you create a password then your in. Hope this helps someone...sure helped me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.