Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clock is 7 minutes behind and so I tried to fix the time. When I follow the directions in the manual it tells me after clicking "Menu" and "Enter" that there should be a Time/Date format option to change the time. But when I try to do that the "Time/Date format" option isn't even there. Anyone else having this problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My clock is 7 minutes behind and so I tried to fix the time. When I follow the directions in the manual it tells me after clicking "Menu" and "Enter" that there should be a Time/Date format option to change the time. But when I try to do that the "Time/Date format" option isn't even there. Anyone else having this problem?
Yes, same problem... dealer returned jeep to me with wrong time after service & now says I have to bring it in to have clock fixed... can't find anyone in dealer who can talk me thru it, not in any manual/userguide and not online here... very basic jeep, no uconnect features... must be done thru steering wheel! But how?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Clock on Dash needs to be reset

No one, no document, can tell me how to do it...
Basic Jeep no uconnect way to do it... must be done thru buttons on left side of steering wheel, can get to time, but can't get further, help please, the constant mathematical adjustment is driving me nuts!

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
On steering wheel, press the up button on left side. Press it until you get to vehicle settings. Press ok. Press up button again until you get to clock and date. Press ok. Then press set time and ok again.

·
Registered
157 Posts
When looking at the time settings on uconnect 6.5 I saw that the + and - were greyed out so couldn't change the time. Also saw a heading titled SYNC TIME. I set this to OFF which allowed me to then set the time and date. When complete i then turned SYNC TIME back on which then set the clock to the time signal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a manual 2015 Renegade sport with settings on the column instead of the radio. Here is how to change time: turn on your ignition and press the down arrow on the column (if you do this twice you will see you have 2 options). You will see that you have 2 options, either screen settings or vehicle settings. when on the Vehicle settings hit the OK button. you will then get a list. use the up or down arrow until you get to clock/time (there are 2 faint bars on the screen and what you select will be between the bars. Mine is set so that the middle item on the list is between the bars and not the item at the top of the list like one would expect. When you get clock/time between the bars, hit the OK button. From there just use your up, down arrows to set the hour. Then hit the right button that goes side to side to get to the minutes. Once there use up and down arrows to change minutes. When finished hit OK. Hope that helps

·
Registered
5 Posts
I figured out how to set the clock on the uconnect 3.0. It definitely has to be done from the steering wheel with the arrow buttons and "ok" button on the left hand side. You have two options on the screen to include "Screen Settings" and "Vehicle Settings". You must be on "Vehicle Settings" and then hit "OK" for clock which then brings up "Set Time". Then use your up and down arrow buttons to set your hours and minutes. After that you can set it for 12 hour or 24 hour format. Using the "Vehicle Settings" tab, you can set a whole host of other features including turning your daylight running lights on and off, door locks, and a whole bunch more. Not that hard to do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Clock to small

How can I make the clock numbers larger? I can't read the numbers. The call signs for the radio station are huge and I don't need them that big. I wish the clock was that size. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have a 2017 Renegade 4x4

1 - 20 of 29 Posts