Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using a Renegade car cover and the stubby antenna is an issue for the cover when placing it removing it. I'm wondering if there is an aftermarket shark fin antenna that anyone has come across. I could not find anything in MOPAR. There were some aftermarket products, but I'm not knowledgable about their quality.
Thanks,
Sam1

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have not seen one, but our antennas unscrew easily. Maybe just store it in the glove box when you use the cover? Might help? Just a thought. I'm pretty tall. I can see where that might be an issue for someone shorter than me.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I saw that too on eBay, let me know if anyone tries it i think they look sharper but no idea about compatibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I really like that it comes in o many colors.

TS

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I've been doing( removing the antenna). I'm concerned about 200 removals and installations a year wearing out the threads. I'll check out the mist option. Thanks, Sam

·
Registered
291 Posts
I checked out some of the shark fin antennas on ebay that say will fit the Renegade, but they give the opening dimensions as about 3.5"x2.5"
I measured the base on my Rene and it is about 4.75"x2.75"

No way will the shark fin fit over the Rene base.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I checked out some of the shark fin antennas on ebay that say will fit the Renegade, but they give the opening dimensions as about 3.5"x2.5"
I measured the base on my Rene and it is about 4.75"x2.75"

No way will the shark fin fit over the Rene base.

Has anyone checked out Visualgarage.com just curious

1 - 11 of 11 Posts