Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Renegade Altitude 1.3L 4WD
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... After owning a 2017 Black Latitude 2.4L FWD and then a 2019 Glacier Metallic Latitude 2.4L FWD... it was time for what I thought was an upgrade... LOL!

Here she is in all her glory!!
Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

So far... I've learned a few things... The Lane Departure System is GARBAGE! I've had her since Friday and I've already gotten a Code for the Auto Start system, and now there is a steady light on the dash for the the front impact warning sensor. Something just feels weird she's very stiff. I hate that they eliminated the LED and HID headlamp options, I was unable to find a single one in the state with an ACTUAL upgraded sound system. I found one at a dealer in Miami that claimed on the sticker to have the Sun & Sound Package which it did have the panoramic roof, but the stereo was not upgraded at all... Still only the 6 speaker base system which I found, but hey maybe it was an oversight. Mine does have the Convenience group. I'm in no way complaining... Yet. I'm just really hoping I didn't make a mistake trading in my 2019 because she was a gem. Another PITA was that my custom exhaust did not fit the new jeep as it came in contact with the Drive Shaft due to the 4WD. Oh well, we start over. So far I'm on the fence. Let's see how she rolls, may be a quick trade if things don't perk up.

Reactions: JjayAnderson

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Renegade altitude 4x4 1.3
1 Posts
I had the same problem on my 2022 for the front collision system, The light came on the dealer said the module went out .replaced for free. You could turn off the lane departure and auto stop.

·
Super Moderator
2,266 Posts
Looks good.

Definitely get the battery check for Stop/Start issues and the Forward Collision sorted under warranty?

Lane Departure: I disabled mine when I picked it up and only enabled it when I dropped it off for trade-in.

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Renegade Altitude 1.3L 4WD
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appreciate the love! I love her, despite her flaws... Lol! I was able to finagle a very temporary intake using a piece of Spectre corrugated 3" tube and a little spectre filter from my local Advanced Auto Parts while I work on making something more permanent from Aluminum so it's more rigid. Love hearing the whoosh and pshshshshshsh sounds of the turbo. have to put the stock air box back on so I can take it in for the front end module issue. I also ordered the the Z Automotive SGBM as I plan to do some more "tweaking" and I don't need to have to take her into the dealer every single time she throws a code. I'd post a pic, but it's not pretty... lol! Maybe a video if I can get a good one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts