Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took a short road trip this weekend to the Gator Nationals in Gainesville Florida and I spotted 10 Renegades on the way up and 15 on the way back which is a big improvement in numbers from the last time I made a trip that far. I averaged 28.5 mpg's (hand calculations) with three grown ups and overnight bags doing 75-80 mph and I keep it in 7th gear for the most part which seemed to be the renegades happy place at that speed. I will say that my cousin is really impressed on how the renegade rides and drives and the peppiness of the engine.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
shweeet !!! iv seen a few stock rene now running around my area - it went from 2 i know of to now over 13 i know of

- i can see them all look at me crazy while i wave like a moron
and then they look at the jeep with all the do dads on it like "heeeey i want that " or "heeeey look at what he has on it " hahaha its great

hahaha the stock drivers get jelly i guess

·
Super Moderator
3,789 Posts
I seen tons of them down in South Florida but most of them are FWD.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I seen tons of them down in South Florida but most of them are FWD.

Yeah I see probably 80/20 fwd to 4X4, I have a fwd as well which is just fine with me because you give me a 4X4 and it brings out the stupid in me and I don't need a broken Jeep when I need to get to work if you know what I mean. I used to do truck vs. truck pulls and mild mud racing and I just know after 16 years I still have the itch minus the spare cash, my three kids and wife seem to find a way to spend my paycheck before I even earn it so the fwd will do for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts