Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
You lot make sick as I dont have trails that I can use. Nor can I get out to the hills and mountains now that the West of Scotland has some snow for a change. Lockdown pfft!!! 🤮🤮🤧🤧😷😷

Just having a laugh, nothing serious.

Great pictures Christopher and imho thats what a Jeep should be doing. You are so lucky (y):love:

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade Limited AWD 2.4L
397 Posts
Here's my rene named "Voltage."

I'm sponsored by avid and can say that they sell great products. I have 245/65 r17 Toyo A/T open country's, beast fuel wheels, 2" wheel spacers, avid pre-runner bumper, and avid snorkel.

View attachment 2396350047
Nice! Where did you find the 2” wheel spacers?

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
I had my local customs shop get some machined. I needed a lug spacing change for my wheels. I believe quadratec sells spacers for renegades though.
Nice! The largest stocked ones I could find were 1-1/4”.

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Renegade Sport Upland
38 Posts
man... nice pics of the lifted ones. wish i could lift mine. too bad our stealerships here has a bad reputation when it comes to services and warranty claims. will just change to bigger tires (225/65r17) when the stocks wear out... spacers is a maybe. not sure what size will clear the bolt heads, no rubs, and not require the pinch seam mod.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is Bender. Despite the oil consumption, I’m really happy with it. It’s our only vehicle. It’s easy to drive - whether through a blizzard, potholed fire roads or on the beach. I love the MySky panels. After some practice I can get them on/off in a matter of minutes. It’s short enough in length to get a ‘small car’ discount on the ferry system which is important because we live on an island that is accessible only by boat so the savings are substantial. I’m not really into mods but I would be interested in a ladder to make loading the roof rack a little easier as I’m on the short side. And I’ll probably replace the tires with some A/T before too long.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Seahills, isn't that a wonderful picture :D

The dog, I mean :love:

Genuinely teasing you.

For me it's all about the shape of the Renegade. So unusual in todays more modern market of sleek, curved and shiny cars to come across this rugged, square Renegade that puts them all to shame (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Renegade Sport Upland
38 Posts
For me it's all about the shape of the Renegade. So unusual in todays more modern market of sleek, curved and shiny cars to come across this rugged, square Renegade that puts them all to shame (y)(y)(y)
Amen to that! I couldn't get myself to like the usual SUV/CUV like the CH-Rs, Crosstreks, HR-Vs, Rogue etc. The Jeep Wrangler was the only acceptable SUV for me but then price (they're like gold here coz of military bases) and not being road-friendly enough was an issue... until the Renegade came about.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Amen to that! I couldn't get myself to like the usual SUV/CUV like the CH-Rs, Crosstreks, HR-Vs, Rogue etc. The Jeep Wrangler was the only acceptable SUV for me but then price (they're like gold here coz of military bases) and not being road-friendly enough was an issue... until the Renegade came about.
Will I ruin it for you if I say I think they are cute? Because they are! I love mine, and the hubby drives it every chance he gets! Can't wait to take her to South Dakota next year!

·
Registered
7 Posts
It was a mash up... the hubby retired from the Air Force, so his rank is on the hood, and I am involved with dog rescue, so the paw prints were for me. We had a great time playing with different ideas for the vinyl!
I keep thinking about getting "angry eyes", but not sure they would look good on my Rene.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts