Jeep Renegade Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts

2017 trail hawk dessert edition. So far larger tires and a subwoofer. I need to get it out on the sand for a photo shoot. Next will be off road lights and exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade Limited AWD 2.4L
400 Posts
It was a mash up... the hubby retired from the Air Force, so his rank is on the hood, and I am involved with dog rescue, so the paw prints were for me. We had a great time playing with different ideas for the vinyl!
That’s a great idea! Where did you get the vinyl? Are they custom or something that was in stock?

·
Registered
7 Posts
That’s a great idea! Where did you get the vinyl? Are they custom or something that was in stock?
We have a great little one man shop here in my town that does all kinds of vinyl signs and decals.... he and I spent an afternoon talking about how to make my Rene "mine"... that was what we ended up with. He made the decals and installed them for just around $100! I was super happy with the end result!

·
Registered
400 Posts
We have a great little one man shop here in my town that does all kinds of vinyl signs and decals.... he and I spent an afternoon talking about how to make my Rene "mine"... that was what we ended up with. He made the decals and installed them for just around $100! I was super happy with the end result!
Wow...that’s awesome! Fair price in my opinion as well. Take a look at these OEM vinyls as add ons when pricing a new car...they can be upwards of $500!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow...that’s awesome! Fair price in my opinion as well. Take a look at these OEM vinyls as add ons when pricing a new car...they can be upwards of $500!
If you are interested, I can share his info... I'm sure he would ship if you are comfortable putting the vinyl on. I was not! He was great to work with, made sure I was going to be happy with the design and really wanted to help me make her unique.
I did look at some vinyl on Amazon but really wanted something that no one else was going to have. I get lots of compliments on it, and its fun when someone with military knowledge remarks about the rank insignia. I'm very proud that the hubby served for 29 1/2 years and made that rank.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
He was great to work with, made sure I was going to be happy with the design and really wanted to help me make her unique.
I did look at some vinyl on Amazon but really wanted something that no one else was going to have.
I get lots of compliments on it, and its fun when someone with military knowledge remarks about the rank insignia.
I'm very proud that the hubby served for 29 1/2 years and made that rank.
Having a unique Jeep is commendable especially if you own it and why not and the fact that you used a local supplier instead of Amazon is even better. The compliments will flow and not just from people with military knowledge. I suspect that more than Jeep lovers will pass comment and want details of where they can achieve such a wonderful and personal look.

Without people like your husband serving and others with no rank, they all deserve to have everyone stand proud of their achievements after such a long period of service. Without them we would all need to live in fear.

I personally thank your husband for his service and to you for standing by him. :love::love::love:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Having a unique Jeep is commendable especially if you own it and why not and the fact that you used a local supplier instead of Amazon is even better. The compliments will flow and not just from people with military knowledge. I suspect that more than Jeep lovers will pass comment and want details of where they can achieve such a wonderful and personal look.

Without people like your husband serving and others with no rank, they all deserve to have everyone stand proud of their achievements after such a long period of service. Without them we would all need to live in fear.

I personally thank your husband for his service and to you for standing by him. :love::love::love:
Just noticed your new Signature line. 😂

·
Registered
400 Posts
If you are interested, I can share his info... I'm sure he would ship if you are comfortable putting the vinyl on. I was not! He was great to work with, made sure I was going to be happy with the design and really wanted to help me make her unique.
I did look at some vinyl on Amazon but really wanted something that no one else was going to have. I get lots of compliments on it, and its fun when someone with military knowledge remarks about the rank insignia. I'm very proud that the hubby served for 29 1/2 years and made that rank.
I’m very comfortable doing my own repairs, but when it comes to stickers...I always get creases or it turns out crooked. 😆 I will pass, thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Your headlights look green.

Wait till you see them without the snow. I have a few posts on the coating I used. Now I need to search and find as I didn't keep the pictures :eek:

I need to get you a recent pic as unbeknown to me at the time I had not removed an outer protective coating of the tint :cry:

Puddles tint

Xmas tree Renegade

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wait till you see them without the snow. I have a few posts on the coating I used. Now I need to search and find as I didn't keep the pictures :eek:

I need to get you a recent pic as unbeknown to me at the time I had not removed an outer protective coating of the tint :cry:

Puddles tint

Xmas tree Renegade
I like it. Thank you for sharing

21 - 40 of 58 Posts