Votes: 387 96.0%
  • No, I do not.

Votes: 16 4.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was attempting to see how many actual owners we have here. Coming up with an answer wasn't too easy, so I'm setting up a poll for people to check in, even if they want to be largely anonymous.

If you don't own one, please don't aubmit a choice.

Lets see how this works out.

Thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't mean to nitpick, but you are missing at least one category in your survey. While I don't technically OWN one, I have one on order, so I don't really consider myself a non-owner. What if I lease? I don't OWN it, but I would certainly be qualified to speak as if I were.

And P.S, you probably won't get any kind of accuracy since like House says, "everybody lies."

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is a lease considered ownership? I'm borrowing this one for 3 years. I'll buy a TrailHawk (probably used) at the end if all goes well.
Yes, leases count. If you have engaged in some sort of financial contract to possess and operate one and keep it in repair, and are thus the person who cna gripe about things breaking or being weird, you can reply yes. If you do not yet have it in your possession, and don't know when it will get here, then just wait till you do.

It wouldn't let me do a one question poll.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes, leases count. If you have engaged in some sort of financial contract to possess and operate one and keep it in repair, and are thus the person who cna gripe about things breaking or being weird, you can reply yes. If you do not yet have it in your possession, and don't know when it will get here, then just wait till you do.

It wouldn't let me do a one question poll.
I've put close to 500 miles on mine. The only issue I have, thus far, is the 9 speed transmission could use a bit of tweaking. Sometimes it seems unsure of my intention to speed up or slow down.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Is a lease considered ownership? I'm borrowing this one for 3 years. I'll buy a TrailHawk (probably used) at the end if all goes well.
Totally unrelated, but am I the only one who when I see your name thinks "Ted Nugent" ? Had to ask, .... & I've endured "Eileen" jokes my whole life.....

Related.....Once I vote no that I don't own & then I purchase, will it let me re-vote again?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.