Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Wondering what people use for a side ladder. I don't like the pole step ladder unless you convince me otherwise... As well as the top rack you need/use with it.

This is my first jeep, want to start solid but not completely break the bank so soon

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree about the pole ladder. I prefer the look of the Madness ladder. I wish they published the weights of each ladder to see which is better for fuel economy but I imagine the difference is pretty negligible.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
999 Posts
I agree about the pole ladder. I prefer the look of the Madness ladder. I wish they published the weights of each ladder to see which is better for fuel economy but I imagine the difference is pretty negligible.
Hello PunkRox,

Thank you for your interest in our Roof Rack Ladder.

I actually just ran out into our shipping warehouse, and carried a ladder over to our shipping scale.

It came in at 13.6lbs. I was able to easily hold the ladder with just a couple of fingers while walking it over to the scale.

Hopefully this helps you out making your decision.

If there is anything else we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly and one of our Team Members will be happy to help.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello PunkRox,

Thank you for your interest in our Roof Rack Ladder.

I actually just ran out into our shipping warehouse, and carried a ladder over to our shipping scale.

It came in at 13.6lbs. I was able to easily hold the ladder with just a couple of fingers while walking it over to the scale.

Hopefully this helps you out making your decision.

If there is anything else we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly and one of our Team Members will be happy to help.

Thanks again!
Thank you very much for that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts