Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, hope ur have a good day.
My side markers are just reflectors, can anyone help me how to put a bulb in there? I've never done any work on my car before so tell me as much details as you can please. And another question, does the rear side markers lit up on any version or it's always a reflector?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Recently, possibly within the last 6 weeks, one of the guys posted on the forum how to change the reflectors to indicators. They said it was easy.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Ahh, I knew there was someone that managed it.

Many thanks Christian (y)(y)(y)

The more I look at those lights the more I want to try them out. You and I understand that in the UK that we are allowed white lightsso that we stay within the road traffic and lighting laws as opposed to having them lit up as either flashing or staic amber lights.

I think you have displayed a brilliant example of what can be achieved with some thought 🏆🏆🏆

·
Registered
2015 1.6 diesel Longitude
59 Posts
Cheers puddle. Unfortunately my jeep is still in for repairs at aviva/souls in Luton and parts have not arrived after two weeks so may be another month yet.

·
Registered
976 Posts
What are your thoughts on the HUD? :unsure:

Imagine feeling like Maverick (Tom Cruise) in TopGun with the HUD on the windscreen. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Bring it on (y)(y)(y)

If thats the nearest I can get to flying a jet then I want a HUD for my Jeep.

I feel another topic getting raised: Who or what can create a HUD for the Jeep :love::love::love:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts