Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just got a 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. I took the doors off of the other day and I thought it looked sick. I want to be able to drive it on the road but I would need side view mirrors to attach to the car. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
386 Posts
You could try something like this. As long as you can get them through the hinge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could try something like this. As long as you can get them through the hinge.

Thank you I’ll check that out

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hi, try to look into these TJ doors off mirror they are easy to install and doesn't vibrate in highways. Try to check this link: 💎 BEST JEEP TJ MIRRORS | REVIEW AND GUIDE – Jeep SUV and pickup trucks. (jeepundco.com) . It is also easy to adjust and doesn't fall off.
These are designed to mount in the stock TJ mirror location. The Renegade doesn't have the mounting holes for these to work. Using the door hinge is the most logical way to mount an aftermarket mirror for the Renegade. Otherwise you're looking at having to add mounting hardware to the body. Drilling, welding, and painting. No thanks... Just pop a set in your hinges and drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts