Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried the in-channel version on my 2015 and had poor luck, so will be going straight to the stick-ons this time. I've seen 3 different line shapes (attached pic), but the advert photos are always from odd angles, so it is hard to really assess the look. If you have added vent/visors to your Rene, could you please post a nice profile view? Much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I have the "C" style, Mopar stick on installed at the dealer about 3 1/2 years ago, no problems with them. I should have some pics somewhere, will check a little later and will post them if I do. Found one. This photo with a slight angular profile shows them the best. Click on the photo for a larger size.
D61_3669-180610-Edit.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the "C" style, Mopar stick on installed at the dealer about 3 1/2 years ago, no problems with them. I should have some pics somewhere, ...
Thanks. dgr401, those are pretty nice looking. I had type "a" on my 2015, and with black on black it was fine, but I think with the bright color it will look a bit odd to not follow the "b" line if I go for longer ones. I see no advantage to them, however, since the window comes down flat.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have the B type and will get you a picture shortly as it's torrential rain here in sunny West of Scotland as usual.

This set up must be good as the Wife gave it the (y) Now she wants my Sons car to be like this.

There is very little wind noise when the window is down by around 3" or 75mm unless driving at 70mph. By that speed it's Air Con time ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts