Registered
212 Posts
First road trip to the coast :)

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
My new toy

Just bought my TH yesterday. Still trying to wrap my head around it.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I saw the picture online and thought it was a horrible matchbox color. Seeing it in real life, I LOVED it...but I hate all black interiors. So really couldn't consider it, but love the color. It's such a unique blue (that if it had a light tan interior option, I probably would have had it at the top of my list). Enjoy it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw the picture online and thought it was a horrible matchbox color. Seeing it in real life, I LOVED it...but I hate all black interiors. So really couldn't consider it, but love the color. It's such a unique blue (that if it had a light tan interior option, I probably would have had it at the top of my list). Enjoy it!
I saw the stock photos and instantly said, "if it looks like that in person, that is my favorite color option!". I am glad those photos depicted the color so well, because, personally, looks even better in person!

Interesting, I prefer black interior as I wouldn't really consider a lighter color interior. Haha!

She/ we will, I told her don't be surprised if I snatch a Trailhawk version! >:D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sierra Blue Latitude in San Antonio, TX :D
Houston, TX here. I was just in San Antonio driving it. I can't believe I didn't see you :p

Haven't taken many photos so far, but here are the few I have.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Houston, TX here. I was just in San Antonio driving it. I can't believe I didn't see you :p

Haven't taken many photos so far, but here are the few I have.
Ha awesome! Twins!!! Lol

Idk if you know this but SA is kinda a big city lol jk. I wasn't really out and about this weekend but I'm usually driving around everywhere like crazy

Wish I'd seen you though :)

:ReneBlueWave:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.