Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for some nice protective good looking door and hatch sills for added protection to those areas.

That said, is it me or are there very few choices, everything is chrome, The lighted ones while neat don't seem to be well done.

Anyone find anything different out there, and also why are there so few choices on the Renegade, I see FCA has built well over 200,000 of these vehicles and just like Wrangler owners i think Renegade owners would like more choices to upgrade looks and protect there vehicle.

Any ideas would be good, thanks

Chris

·
Registered
50 Posts
Completely agree. The range of accessories is very limited. I think we have less in UK than the US, we can't get rhd slush mats. And the prices are crazy expensive.

I just ordered the mopar renegade chrome sills after looking around for ages trying to find alternatives. The sills on other jeep models are much nicer.

I now have mud guards, sills, mats inc reversible cargo mat with fold down and cargo tote, valve caps. I even had to buy jeep key rings because they didn't come with the car! In the UK we call that tight!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agree

I have looked at the Mopar ones, and don't love em, I found some other odd ones, by some company in Poland and one in Italy, but there really weird looking, just be nice instead of Chrome to find a Silver dull finish and instead of just saying Jeep, have the logo like the rear tail lights look, like this

Maybe the logo could be a nice red, Like Colorado Red :)

Completely agree. The range of accessories is very limited. I think we have less in UK than the US, we can't get rhd slush mats. And the prices are crazy expensive.

I just ordered the mopar renegade chrome sills after looking around for ages trying to find alternatives. The sills on other jeep models are much nicer.

I now have mud guards, sills, mats inc reversible cargo mat with fold down and cargo tote, valve caps. I even had to buy jeep key rings because they didn't come with the car! In the UK we call that tight!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.