Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had in issue with their Sirius XM free trial? They told me they do not have information from the manufacturer. They did resolve the issue by giving me a free 1yr subscription.
They were very customer oriented.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Has anyone else had in issue with their Sirius XM free trial? They told me they do not have information from the manufacturer. They did resolve the issue by giving me a free 1yr subscription.
They were very customer oriented.
Mine looses signal ALL...THE...Time. Looses signals is places my parent's 2012 Subaru Outback doesn't. In fact, their Subaru RARELY looses signal.

Do I need a software update or something?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Mine looses signal ALL...THE...Time. Looses signals is places my parent's 2012 Subaru Outback doesn't. In fact, their Subaru RARELY looses signal.

Yes, you may need software updating. Contact Sirius as it is most likely a patch they can do on their end to update your unit to connect to the satellites better. And if by chance they can't do it, they will let you know if you need to get the dealer involved to adjust or replace the unit (worst case). Sirius has great customer service. If they can't fix it, they can point in the right direction of who can.

·
Registered
610 Posts

I was thinking it could be a physical issue with the antenna. Bad unit or bad connection. But, definitely update software first (less labor/time intensive than pulling hardware to check for connections).

·
Registered
121 Posts
Been keeping an eye on when it goes out. First, I sent a refresh signal from my online account. I've driven the same route to work each morning. And, looks like it must be the area because it goes out at the exact same spot each morning. But like I said...my parent's Subaru never goes out. Grrrr

·
Registered
285 Posts
When I got my car the SXM was working so dealer must have set it up. I did not have to do anything. Is there any advantage to moparownerconnect ?
You can view most everything about your Jeep. You can remotely control it if you have the Keyless Go options. It also shows you service records and tells you what service is due. It's pretty neat actually. I found you could set the current mileage on the website by using the Jeep Vehicles owner app on your smartphone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.