Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new renegade has the sky panel. My question is with the maintaining of them. Do you wax them or use a different product. I ask because of the texture and i believe they are plastic. Any recommendation?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I use shurhold products and buffer on my vehicles, boats, etc. They have a product called Serious Shine that is a cleaner and UV protector. I am using it on MySky panels as well as the rails and the hood decal on my Trail Hawk. Check it out, great products. (I'm not an employee or make any money from them, I just love their products!)

http://shurhold.com/serious-shine-14-oz-aerosol/

·
Registered
83 Posts
$500? Pretty sure it's $1200 EACH unless the price has come way down. I treat my panels like gold as I really don't want to have to foot that bill to replace one during the life of the vehicle. Though my front panel has a VERY slight hump on the driver's side. I can tell at least once a bit of water got in, but cannot recreate it using hose or checking after huge rainstorms, but the leak was right where the hump is. Gonna attempt to get a new panel under warranty. I was given the impression they're made with the same material as Jeep Wrangler hardtops.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.