Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at purchasing slush mats for my Renegade North.

I feel like my dealer is overpricing them. They are the Mopar one part # 82214194AB. My dealer told me that he was making me a good deal as he stated that they are regular $300 but he would let me have them for $175.

I've been pricing them online.

I am very close to the U.S. Boarder and thought about running across to get them. As you all know our dollar sucks big time lately. Ordering them from our Neighbours south of the border isn't very appealing.

Does anyone know any online Canadian stores that sell mats for the Renegades that are seasonally priced.

I'd also like to know how much Canadians are paying for their slush mats?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi everyone,

I feel like my dealer is overpricing them. They are the Mopar one part # 82214194AB. My dealer told me that he was making me a good deal as he stated that they are regular $300 but he would let me have them for $175.

I am very close to the U.S. Boarder and thought about running across to get them. As you all know our dollar sucks big time lately. Ordering them from our Neighbours south of the border isn't very appealing.

Does anyone know any online Canadian stores that sell mats for the Renegades that are seasonally priced.

Try Ebay. There's quite a selection of sellers.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi everyone,

Here, I think this beats your "Dealer" pricing. lol

http://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/oe-mopar/82214194ab

·
Registered
81 Posts
i paid 130 at the dealer in toronto. for the Jeep branded slush mats

Buying them in the USA they are like 80$ + 15 shipping to buffalo.

which puts them at 95 USD. When you convert to canadian its just not worth the trip.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Weathertech mats didn't fit

I ordered the Weather Tech mat for the rear seat floorboard. At the time the Weather Tech CSA said there were no fronts on the market due to fitment problems. Well the should have pulled the rear seat mat off the market too. It didn't fit. I called and got a major run around from them. Weather Tech told me that over time the lip on the mats would curl and buckle. I didn't have the mats for 3 weeks! Also my 2010 F150 has had Weather Tech mats since I bought the truck and they still fit perfect! Then dude told me to pull the mat out fold it over on itself and place it in the sun with a weight on it for a few hours. I told him there was no way I should have to do this and wanted my money back. Long story short I have ordered the MOPAR Slush Mats like many other folks on this forum have bought. Weather Tech makes a great product but they missed the mark on the Renegade.

·
Registered
22 Posts
a quote from my dealer here in north york, $116 for slush mats and $104 for the cargo liner. I shopped around a bit on US sites too and initially you'll think you can get them cheaper on ebay or the like, once you factor in shipping, duties (don't forget about duties), and exchange rate, the dealer was giving me a good deal.

-Tofu

·
Registered
18 Posts
RENEGADE READY slush mats & deflectors

Ordered a set of OEM slush liners from Renegade Ready. $85+ incl shipping

Also ordered a set of OEM rain deflectors too. $95 incl shipping.

Nice, reasonable and promptly shipped.

A++ in my book.:D

Now I'm looking for a slush mat/liner for the cargo area with walls like the liners above. OEM cargo mat just has a 1/4" lip around the perimeter.
The weather-teks are too pricey and flimsy.

Ron T.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was able to get a quote for $116 + taxes. At another dealer. After looking everywhere online with the U.S. Exchange, shipping costs, it really isn't any cheaper really ordering them online.
Hello Girlw2hwhitedogs

Where did you buy it finaly?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Driver side mat reduces the clutch pedal clearance

I bought OEM slush mats. And there is problem with the mat on the driver side.
The part of mat that covers left foot rest is too wide that eats into the clearance between clutch pedal and
foot rest wall. This may cause safety hazard because it interferes with clutch operation and may cause engine to stop while driving.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got the MOPAR Slush Mats in and installed today. One trick I was told about the Weather Tech mats was to leave them out in the sun
for a while before installing. SO I did this with the Slush mats and they fit perfect! They fit like I expected the Weather Techs to fit.
Pretty cool little Jeep design on them I hadn't noticed before!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi everyone,

for $175 I hope he's including the rear trunk and that that's still a lot of money go to ebay or amazon I got the front and rear set with he cargo mat for $140 rule #1 never buy anything from a dealer as far as extras they are the worst place and most expensive they will try and nickel and dime you everyway they can as you going back to them is how they make there money not from the sale of the cars they sell buy your car and run away unless u go back for service which is free under warranty I don't even go back for oil changes as u have to pay usually anyway and I'm not waiting 3 hours unless they have there own free program or one the manufacture gives which usually only luxury car companies like BMW youll get free oil changes and stuff

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.