Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Colorado we had some good snow last night. I took my Renegade out just to get a feel for how it handles. I was impressed with it overall and had no problems even in some of the deeper slush. I would like to throw out a warning to anyone out there though. If you have snow on the roof and happen to stop a little to fast ( may even happen with normal stopping ), the snow will slide down over the windshield. With such a large area, the windshield wipers may not work. It happened last night and the snow was pretty heavy so the wipers were not able to push it out. I was driving blind for a bit, but I was on some side roads and was able to pull over. Anyway thought I'd throw that out there.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I always clean the snow off the top of the car before I drive. In fact, it might be law here. I am curious to see how this car handles the snow, but I'm in no hurry. I want to enjoy summer & fall first. :)

Reactions: Lackadazikal
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.