Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4" of new snow in 40 mph wind.

This Renegade's just 2 weeks old and never seen salt. By golly, I'm sticking this one out so she won't have that nasty corroded aluminum engine look for her first summer. :)

I'll take out the wife's 10 year old Liberty.

This has GOT to be the last snow of the season. (hopefully not jinxing it..)

·
Registered
155 Posts

This Renegade's just 2 weeks old and never seen salt. By golly, I'm sticking this one out so she won't have that nasty corroded aluminum engine look for her first summer. :)

It is cold enough for snow in Iowa, but no sublimitation today! Enjoy that white stuff...

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
This morning we had snow today in Wales. It was in the rain and didn't settle. Now the sun is out.

Where I live, there has been no major snow fall for three years. We had one light dusting for an hour or two and that was it. Other parts of our little island have not been so lucky.

·
Registered
211 Posts

You seem to be using your Jeep wrong.

·
Registered
35 Posts

There's a mode for that! I drove my 1 week old TH through 16" - 18" when we had a blizzard a few weeks ago. It was fun!!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I bet it was fun. Should have seen me in my rwd BMW 7 series in the snow. Engage sport mode and let the fun begin. Some rather impressive rooster tails and drifting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.