Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Jeep Trailhawk for exactly 33 days and have over 1k miles and have loved every single mile! I have to say, once I traded in my Honda CR-V for this, I had (for a minute) buyer's remorse because of all the negative things I have read about this vehicle. However, I have had so much fun with this vehicle and I haven't even taken it off road yet :) I haven't done anything to her yet, just got the rubber mats (which I ended up getting the bundle on Amazon).

I just wanted to give the Trailhawk some praise since you read so many negative things! Here is a pic of my Jeep the day I got it! I couldn't pass up the deal and what they gave me for my trade!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations on your Trailhawk.

I traded in a Wrangler Sport for a Renny Sport two weeks ago. I have also had zero buyers remorse. This is a fun car, almost as "quick" as the 290 HP Wrangler, rides better and is much quieter. The mileage is also SO MUCH BETTER. :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I love how the renegade logo stands out on the side with the white! . . .
That's exactly what I liked about the logo with my silver Trailhawk (my first silver car ever). And so far, my car drives perfectly and the transmission is smooth shifting (>3,000 miles).

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just hit 1000 miles on my Trailhawk this morning, on the way to Baltimore.

I had it back to the dealership one time, a week ago for 5 or so updates. I'd had some funky shifting with the automatic and an instance of the keyless entry acting all funky. They had me in and out in 3 hrs, checked everything, and applied all the available updates to the various modules. Things have been much better since for me. Overall I am still excited and enjoying my Renegade!

Last night, I attached the brackets for my Hi-lift jack and shovel mounts to the passenger side of my rooftop basket. No pics, but I was bleeding afterwards, so I am 'real' Jeep guy now, right?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Last night, I attached the brackets for my Hi-lift jack and shovel mounts to the passenger side of my rooftop basket. No pics, but I was bleeding afterwards, so I am 'real' Jeep guy now, right?
Spilling blood for your Jeep certainly counts for something! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.