Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Commando TH is here :) powered MySky works flawlessly, test drove it, no clunky or weird whines from the trans, just waiting to complete the paperwork and we are out the door. Used the Chrysler Affiliates program (price fixed a 1% under dealer invoice)... everything is going pretty smooth so far. TH looks gorgeous! I plan on getting the black California plates with "KOMANDO" for the license plate number.

Long wait from 4/1 when I took the first test drive, and 4/19 when the special order was accepted into the system.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Great! Enjoy your new car. I too use the Chrysler Affiliates program. Saves some $.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Commando TH is here :) powered MySky works flawlessly, test drove it, no clunky or weird whines from the trans, just waiting to complete the paperwork and we are out the door. Used the Chrysler Affiliates program (price fixed a 1% under dealer invoice)... everything is going pretty smooth so far. TH looks gorgeous! I plan on getting the black California plates with "KOMANDO" for the license plate number.

Long wait from 4/1 when I took the first test drive, and 4/19 when the special order was accepted into the system.

Awesome news! You have been so patient!

·
Registered
129 Posts

I have a feeling when I was looking for a commando fully loaded that they said urs was the last unsold one in the country.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very Patient

Awesome news! You have been so patient!
I agree that you have been patient. I check the status of my order on Jeep Garage obsessively and have been watching both of yours for some time. It is interesting how different each order's updates are in the system. Mine is still marked as "I" with an ETA of last week (LOL).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.