Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, no doubt, the Renegade is much sexier than the other random, run-of-the-mill compact SUV's...

My Renny-Lat and two of my nephews' rides.

At least I'm still considered the "cool" uncle, Hah! :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I totally agree. When I started looking into this purchase my wife starting bringing up other possible CUV's that I should cross shop. Honestly if you were to put a silver representative of each in front of me with the emblems covered I could not tell you for the life of me which is which. They all look like bloated, slightly lifted cars on big wheels with a depressed person behind the wheel.

I will not drive something that I don't notice myself on the street. Driving is too important and awesome an activity to waste driving an appliance. It would be like eating nothing but bran flakes for every meal.

-Jason

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
949 Posts
Recent MotorWeek review of the Honda HR-V commented that the Renegade looked "cartoonish".

https://youtu.be/6VGXlql8VrU (4:15)

Before you get all riled-up, I own a Trailhawk. Don't shoot the messenger.
I previously owned a Smart fortwo, so I know what it means to drive a clown car. I'm okay with that.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Recent MotorWeek review of the Honda HR-V commented that the Renegade looked "cartoonish".
https://youtu.be/6VGXlql8VrU (4:15)

"The Antagonistic Nissan Juke & Cartoonish Jeep renegade. " LOL
On the HR-V, I do like the Magic seat that folds up in the back & how the outside passenger door handles are up in the window area... cleaner look to me. That's about it though. The front interior dash to me is boring & unexciting & again, the vehicle mimics all the others out there with the SAME look ..... I'll take Cartoonish..... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.