Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! I do not own a Renegade but have joined the forum seeking advice. I owned an FJ for years and got great advice from their forum. My son and I wheeled the FJ hard and had a blast wheeling but I have given him the rig and he is off to college. So I am looking! I live in the foothills of the Rockies - 3 hours to Moab, 3 hours to Black Bear Pass. I don't want to wheel hardcore anymore but I have to get off the pavement. Imogene, Engineers Pass and even Black Bear look totally doable in a Trailhawk, the TH is the only one I would consider. So I am asking for your thoughts. Is it too small? The gas mileage looks great. My biggest worry is the tranny. Do I need to be concerned? Do any of you take it off-road? All thoughts are welcome! Thanks!

· Registered
1,633 Posts
TanaJ,

Some have had transmission (or transmission software) troubles, but mine has been an outstanding car so far. Many others on here have had good luck with theirs too.

If you like the car, get it. Warranty will take care of any issues you may encounter.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.