Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From Dutchess Jeep in Poughkeepsie, NY. The first one they had on the lot.
Seeing it right next to another Jeep with more black than yellow going on in the rear, it has me thinking if the Renegade can use some black, blacking out the spoiler with vinyl wrap might be a good way to go about this.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yea a few mods to black out some areas might make the yellow Renegade look even better. Right now I find it to be a bit too much yellow, but toning it down with some more black using vinyl or something could be just the thing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The black roof on the Trailhawk really rounds out the bright colors. I wonder if you also get an entire black roof on the other trims if you get My Sky.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Seeing it right next to another Jeep with more black than yellow going on in the rear, it has me thinking if the Renegade can use some black, blacking out the spoiler with vinyl wrap might be a good way to go about this.
Yeah, the spoiler in black would probably be a nice touch. Maybe a can of Plasti-dip since that'd be easier to get right than wrap.

·
Registered
11 Posts
From Dutchess Jeep in Poughkeepsie, NY. The first one they had on the lot.
I saw that one on their lot as well, very bright color. It was the Sunday right after they received it when the wife and I drove by and finally saw one on the lot.

Snapped a couple pictures of a Solar Yellow Trailhawk in the parking garage where I work, looks great!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I saw that one on their lot as well, very bright color. It was the Sunday right after they received it when the wife and I drove by and finally saw one on the lot.

Snapped a couple pictures of a Solar Yellow Trailhawk in the parking garage where I work, looks great!
Looks like they sold the red trailhawk as I saw the Mojave Sands is out front with the blue and yellow ones now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like they sold the red trailhawk as I saw the Mojave Sands is out front with the blue and yellow ones now.
Indeed, we noticed the Colorado Red Trailhawk on the a Jeep site as them having it in stock and on their lot, but couldn't find it when we made it over there to check it out!

I saw the Mojave Sand as we were driving by, appeared darker in person than some of the ones shown in that color thread. I guess it all depends on camera, lighting and white balance of the photo.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Indeed, we noticed the Colorado Red Trailhawk on the a Jeep site as them having it in stock and on their lot, but couldn't find it when we made it over there to check it out!

I saw the Mojave Sand as we were driving by, appeared darker in person than some of the ones shown in that color thread. I guess it all depends on camera, lighting and white balance of the photo.
The photos of mine were in front, in the shadow of the building, with a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone with no alterations or flash or anything. Looked pretty accurate to my eyes. But I'll be the first to admit, it looked a LOT different in the back lot in sunlight. Haven't stopped by with it parked out front yet.

Last time I was there, they had 2 red Renegades on the back lot including a Trailhawk (no window sticker, so not sure of the options). No rhyme or reason to their placement, weren't near each other. Might be another one hiding out back if you were looking...

·
Registered
11 Posts
The photos of mine were in front, in the shadow of the building, with a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone with no alterations or flash or anything. Looked pretty accurate to my eyes. But I'll be the first to admit, it looked a LOT different in the back lot in sunlight. Haven't stopped by with it parked out front yet.

Last time I was there, they had 2 red Renegades on the back lot including a Trailhawk (no window sticker, so not sure of the options). No rhyme or reason to their placement, weren't near each other. Might be another one hiding out back if you were looking...
Thanks, I'll have to take a spin around their back lot again. We did that when we noticed the Solar Yellow one, but at the time that was the only one they had.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Foobar, I am getting the Trailhawk also and hope you don't mind, but I used your pic as my desktop background so I can see it each day til mine arrives in late September, fingers crossed!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I saw a Solar Yellow one at a dealer close by. It had really, really bad orange peal. I couldn't tell if it was a shitty pain job or if the color just made it stand out. What does your paint look like? I really like the color but do not want to buy this one.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts