Jeep Renegade Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the daystar lift and havent even opened the box yet. Its brand. I want to get my hitch installed first so I'm selling the lift to pay for the hitch. I'm located in san diego but I am willing to ship. I take paypal or cash local pickup.

$325 +shipping

they sell for $400 on ebay/quadratec

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did a couple shipping quotes to various places and shipping is roughly $35 to the east coast. cheaper the closer you are.

Or I can open the box and fit everything in a fedex flat rate box for $20, your call.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys for not responding to PMs. I had a lot of things going on and havent really been active on the forums.

Anyways, The kit is still available. I already had the brackets replaced by Daystar so who ever buys it will get the fully welded black brackets with the kit. No need to send anything in for replacement.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry guys for not responding to PMs. I had a lot of things going on and havent really been active on the forums.

Anyways, The kit is still available. I already had the brackets replaced by Daystar so who ever buys it will get the fully welded black brackets with the kit. No need to send anything in for replacement.
Good luck with the sale, somebody will pick it up. I already got mine in this past weekend. Hoping to get it installed this week or next.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP!

I want this kit sold so I can get my sliders instead. Price is $325 including shipping (flat rate box). Please msg me if interested. Kit has never been installed, already has the new brackets.

·
Registered
83 Posts
BUMP!

I want this kit sold so I can get my sliders instead. Price is $325 including shipping (flat rate box). Please msg me if interested. Kit has never been installed, already has the new brackets.
Are you on the JROG group on Facebook? Try to sell them on there. I sold my stock wheels in about 20 minutes on there. Just out of curiosity, why did you decide not to install it?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you on the JROG group on Facebook? Try to sell them on there. I sold my stock wheels in about 20 minutes on there. Just out of curiosity, why did you decide not to install it?
I'm not in that group. Selling because after much thought and actually taking my jeep out in the wild, I dont really see the benefit of it anymore. I can run the same size tires with, or without the lift and I would rather invest that money into some sliders or a rear tow hitch.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm not in that group. Selling because after much thought and actually taking my jeep out in the wild, I dont really see the benefit of it anymore. I can run the same size tires with, or without the lift and I would rather invest that money into some sliders or a rear tow hitch.
I hear you. You should look that group up. Jeep Renegade Owner's Group. There is about 2100 members, so your lift could sell quickly....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.