60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pictures of my adventure. Daystar lift. Spacers and bigger tires

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey. This was Jackson NJ. And I also go to Wharton state forest in Hamilton. Where are you located?
love pics where in jackson NJ? I would love to check it out.

The lift looks great, did the dealership install that? What is the ball park to have it installed.

The dealer did not install it. I had it done at Globex Preformance they are in Toms River NJ all they do is jeeps. Look them up on instagram. If you call speak to a Glenn. He will give you all the pricing.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Some pictures of my adventure. Daystar lift. Spacers and bigger tires
The Trailhawk + Commando Green + Yakima Rack + Daystar Lift combination is fan-fucking-tastic. I love the way this looks. If it wasn't for the first picture, I would've sworn you were in Wharton.

Up until a year and a half ago, I lived most of my life in Atlantic County, NJ. I've been wanting to drive down there to hit the trails ever since I got my Renegade. The trails here in New Hampshire are either super-mild dirt roads or stuff I fear is too hardcore for our Fiat-based Jeeps.

You said you also have some Wharton pics as well, yes? Would you be kind enough to share those with us?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What model rack and crossbars did you get for that setup? Looking to get something for my trailhawk soon.

I got the cross bars at the dealer. Mopar sells Thule bars. But they were cheap. I think like 225. They came silver and I painted them flat black. The basket is a Yakama load warrior. It's a very strong setup. I love it. You can get an extension for the basket if you wish but I did not get that. I got the basket at REI they stock it so no waiting for shipment. There are many baskets most of them cheaper then the yakama but remember you get what you pay for. This basket is very very strong.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Cool, have you notice any significant MPG drop from the basket or the lift? Also what do you plan on putting in the basket? I know roof rail weight limit is minuscule.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.