Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody.

Looking at the manufacturer's maintenance schedule and evidently they call for new plugs every 30k miles. Seems a little early for a modern build, especially considering they come with iridium plugs stock.

Curious as to when you guys changed your plugs and how they looked at that point? I've got a big road trip coming up and if 30k really is the magic number I just might swap them a little early.

Thanks, hope you're having a good holiday weekend.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey everybody.

Looking at the manufacturer's maintenance schedule and evidently they call for new plugs every 30k miles. Seems a little early for a modern build, especially considering they come with iridium plugs stock.

Curious as to when you guys changed your plugs and how they looked at that point? I've got a big road trip coming up and if 30k really is the magic number I just might swap them a little early.

Thanks, hope you're having a good holiday weekend.
My trailhawk says 100,000miles...what motor do you have...the 1.4l multiair turbo....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I changed mine at 70k on my 1.4T, but that was because I bought it with 67 on the clock and I figured I'd treat it like the previous owner didn't maintain it as regularly as they should have. I'll do it again at 90k just to get back into an even interval.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts