Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I start the Renegade and go to type in an address on the Nav screen when the screen suddenly goes black. Buttons don't work. Turning the radio off and on doesn't work. I get the initial welcome screen then it goes back to black again. Turning the vehicle off and on... also no joy.

I took it to the dealer. The guy who checked me in saw the radio was on, but the screen was black. They took it back to the service area but by the time the tech got to look at it, for some reason it started working again. They checked and found codes and no updates required.

So, I'm back to "if it happens again, bring it in" but otherwise there's nothing to fix.

A little over 1500 miles in.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yep. First time for the screen going blank. I haven't used the Nav since, but the radio screen seems to be working.

The only other issue has been the Assist and 911 lights which keep turning red. When the screen went blank yesterday I tried the Assist button but it didn't work. It did make me think about whether the 911 button will work if I ever need it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.