Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have a spider problem in mine. Started noticing webbing going across the interior side of the windshield. Saw spiders crawl out of the window openings a couple of times. Now I've been seeing larger spiders more frequently. :/ Kinda freaky. Looked them up and I think they're yellow sac spiders.

How should I go about getting rid of these critters? Any suggestions?:confused:

· Premium Member
916 Posts
I seem to have a spider problem in mine. Started noticing webbing going across the interior side of the windshield. Saw spiders crawl out of the window openings a couple of times. Now I've been seeing larger spiders more frequently. :/ Kinda freaky. Looked them up and I think they're yellow sac spiders.
Oh he11 no. That would freak me really out too. I can't stand spiders, their webs as well as roaches.

Set this off in the car...

Come back a couple days later. Spider problem is gone.

Wouldn't that leave a residue all over the interior, besides the left over smell when you turn on the EVAC.

Maybe the Italians were trying to send a warning message with the decal under the fuel flap
lol, this actually made me lol.

TS

· Registered
471 Posts
And don't they have like a million babies at a time or something....... So.... From the whole trip over from Italy, there could be like multi-millions of them..... Ewwww..... Upside, if there is one.... How many people here can say they have Italian spiders!! Seriously though..... No fun & I hope you are able to get rid of them thoroughly & quickly!

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And don't they have like a million babies at a time or something....... So.... From the whole trip over from Italy, there could be like multi-millions of them..... Ewwww..... Upside, if there is one.... How many people here can say they have Italian spiders!! Seriously though..... No fun & I hope you are able to get rid of them thoroughly & quickly!
Yeah I don't mind a couple of spiders, but the thought of an entire habitat just isn't fun lol. I'm hoping I'm just being irrational about all of this but it's really driving me nuts finding spiders.

Not to mention a bee totally flew in on my at a stop light at a very busy intersection... landed on my right leg... as I'm wearing shorts... with my foot moving from the brake to the accelerator. I pulled over into a McDonald's and did a Chris Farley on Tommy Boy... EMBARRASSING but I didn't get stung.

· Registered
471 Posts
Not to mention a bee totally flew in on my at a stop light at a very busy intersection... landed on my right leg... as I'm wearing shorts... with my foot moving from the brake to the accelerator. I pulled over into a McDonald's and did a Chris Farley on Tommy Boy... EMBARRASSING but I didn't get stung.
Uhhhh.... Maybe it's not the vehicle.... It's you! :eek: An insect friendly scent on your deodorant, soap, or aftershave? ;)

· Registered
83 Posts
I would get a can of bug spray and shoot it down every vent I could find. The drawback to that is that you might be finding dead spiders all over for a while....

But with them being Italian spiders, you might not want to get then upset, they may make a call to some guy named "Izzy da nose" who'll break your knee caps....

· Registered
17 Posts
It's too funny because I actually found a few spiders in mine when I first got it! It crossed my mind that they might be stow-aways from Italy but then I didn't find anymore after the first couple. There's nothing I hate worse than feeling something crawling up your leg while you're driving! :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.