Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I didn't get the Sport, but take a look at the Lattitue model before you buy. It isn't really a lot more $ if you equip a Sport with a few options. And the Lattitude has some things you can't get with the sport (like dark tint rear windows).

Reactions: helvmuscle

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was originally looking at the sport with some barebones options. I ended up getting a better deal on a Latitude (different dealer than where I looked at the sport) and am infinitely more happy with the options versus the sport.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
. And the Lattitude has some things you can't get with the sport (like dark tint rear windows).

Thanks for the replies. I just like the look of the base model. So you can't tint the rear windows on the base model?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I bought Sport model back in June 4x4 auto, paid 21,500. I have been quoted $300-$400 to add just back up camera; $250+ for tinting; $400+ to buy and install roof rails; $300 for a remote start....do you see where I am going with this? I would have loved the U-connect computer, Bluetooth ect.... I am just that type of person. So now, I am thinking about flipping the Sport and getting the Latitude which would have suited me better from the beginning-a mere 6 months ago.

Now maybe you are one of those dudes who would buy a base Sport model so you can modify the heck out of it yourself, and maybe if you paid more for the Latitude, you'd still be modifying the heck out of it so the base Sport model makes more sense for you.

" So you can't tint the rear windows on the base model? "

I understand the OP was about pricing, not to open up a debate of Sport vs Latitude, but this is a silly response to the comments that were made in response to the OP.

TM

·
Registered
1 Posts
I paid $20,900 for my Sport 4x4 with A/C. Added BFG A/T KO2 tires (stock size), slush mats, and a Jeep tote for the boot. I wasn't interested in any of the options offered in the Latitude, and I prefer the manual to the 9-speed. I would be interested in adding some skid plates at some point, and a few years down the line, I might lift it, we'll see...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.