Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was planning on waiting til fall. Then tonight, dealer calls to tell me there's a red sport with my sky just unloaded. She sent me a pic of the window sticker. Anyone know I'd the my sky on sport is power and pip out, or pop out only? Has 9spd autp, black roof rails, and the bigger monitor with backup cam, heating molirrors, looks like a lot of the other upgrades that may be std on the lat. May still hold out for power slide back my sky if it doesn't have it. Any of the other key differences between the sport & lat? Honestly, been a bit disappointed with dealers who don't know much about the vehicle, but still want to "put me in the car TODAY!", even after telling them it doesn't have the option s I'd ljke.

Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Just go to Jeep.com and compare the two models. I don't think the Sport comes with dark-tint rear windows.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Compare all the models...decide which options you MUST have and go from there.
Personally I don't like chrome and don't need fancy rims, etc, but wanted the Security and Popular option packages. If you're willing to settle for available stock, but prepared to compromise on things like color, rims, etc. If you're going to order it, you will may need to bump up on the model to get the options you want.
We went in to buy a Latitude and came home with a Trailhawk.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So I was planning on waiting til fall. Then tonight, dealer calls to tell me there's a red sport with my sky just unloaded. She sent me a pic of the window sticker. Anyone know I'd the my sky on sport is power and pip out, or pop out only? Has 9spd autp, black roof rails, and the bigger monitor with backup cam, heating molirrors, looks like a lot of the other upgrades that may be std on the lat. May still hold out for power slide back my sky if it doesn't have it. Any of the other key differences between the sport & lat? Honestly, been a bit disappointed with dealers who don't know much about the vehicle, but still want to "put me in the car TODAY!", even after telling them it doesn't have the option s I'd ljke.

Thanks for any info!
The sport does not have the power MySky. Just the removable panels. That was my reasoning for getting the latitude !

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was comparing these two models and it seems the biggest differences are that the Sport is missing the leather steering wheel (I guess it's vinyl instead), you cannot get heated seats or navigation, and it's missing some kind of interior "ambient lighting" that is standard on all the other models. Other than those, it seems basically the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.