Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday on the highway I spotted 3 of them on a car carrier in southern Illinois. Sorry no pics as I didn't realize what they were until it was too late. The entire top deck of the carrier was Tail-hawk Cherokees so that drew my attention, and I didn't scan the lower deck until it was to late to take a pic. They were either stripped down versions purposely made to look that way. There were 2 black ones, with no chrome and a white one with no chrome either. No hub caps, rims anything just steel wheels. Reminded me of the shots of the one spied in the apartment complex. So they are out there, I am just mad that I didn't get pics. Anyway figured I would share that they are out there.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Yesterday on the highway I spotted 3 of them on a car carrier in southern Illinois. Sorry no pics as I didn't realize what they were until it was too late. The entire top deck of the carrier was Tail-hawk Cherokees so that drew my attention, and I didn't scan the lower deck until it was to late to take a pic. They were either stripped down versions purposely made to look that way. There were 2 black ones, with no chrome and a white one with no chrome either. No hub caps, rims anything just steel wheels. Reminded me of the shots of the one spied in the apartment complex. So they are out there, I am just mad that I didn't get pics. Anyway figured I would share that they are out there.
hey bob welcome aboard, not a bad first post either ;) I think they're only out and about for testing. We're not supposed to see them in showrooms until at least November/December, if not January '15...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
ahh ****, too bad you didn't get any pictures, if it was up to me i would follow the carrier till i got pictures of it. better luck next time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts