Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've had my Trailhawk for a little over a month and a half and I haven't seen one yet! I live in fracking LA and I commute 101. Although, I saw a Trailhawk in Downtown LA (Motor Village) the day I bought mine. It was a silver one. I think it was aardvark's when his Jeep broke down. That was a nice looking Renegade.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've had my Trailhawk for a little over a month and a half and I haven't seen one yet! I live in fracking LA and I commute 101. Although, I saw a Trailhawk in Downtown LA (Motor Village) the day I bought mine. It was a silver one. I think it was aardvark's when his Jeep broke down. That was a nice looking Renegade.
LOL, yeah that was mine. The only silver on the lot at that point. What color is yours? I saw a sand colored one in Pasadena the other day.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I go up and down the 110 in LA, so far haven't seen another Renegade.
Although a few Patriots and Compasses slowed down to take a look

·
Registered
34 Posts
LOL, yeah that was mine. The only silver on the lot at that point. What color is yours? I saw a sand colored one in Pasadena the other day.

I drove in the parking lot and I see a silver one (I walked straight towards it right when I got off the car) thinking, "Ohh shoot that's going to be mine!" Then I see a green tree air freshener in there indicating someone owns it. What a let down. LOL. I'm loving my red Trailhawk though - my favorite color. I'm in the Woodland Hills area.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I drove in the parking lot and I see a silver one (I walked straight towards it right when I got off the car) thinking, "Ohh shoot that's going to be mine!" Then I see a green tree air freshener in there indicating someone owns it. What a let down. LOL. I'm loving my red Trailhawk though - my favorite color. I'm in the Woodland Hills area.
Yep, that's mine with the air freshener thing. My wife always hangs it up :(

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
They are not popping around here. I have not seen a single one on the road since I got mine two months ago.

My local dealer has had 10 on the lot for a month. They don't seem to be selling quickly here.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've only seen 2 other Renegades on the road. They both were Trailhawks. One day after another. The first was a red one at a Walmart parking lot in Beaumont, CA. The 2nd one was white like mines. I spotted it on the freeway in Riverside on the 215 north next to UC Riverside.

I'm sure if I go anywhere near a beach I would see a lot more of them.

None on the trails yet. I get a lot of looks from everyone on the trails wondering what I'm driving. I received a lot of looks and questions about the Renegade the first 2 weeks I owned it as well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have only seen one other one, and it happens to be in my neighborhood and white, like mine. I've had mine almost 2 weeks but have been looking at them for about a month.

I rarely stop anywhere that someone doesn't ask about it. It's a cool ride, for sure!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I finally saw one just the other day, my son actually picked it out by the tail lights in the St. Louis area. It is the only one that I have seen outside of one person that lives in my neighborhood. They are still rare but I think that will change soon. I am surprised that the dealer next to my house has not got any more at this point. Sounds like they are shipping out now and I would have figured that they would have a couple more now.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Saw a red one on the Cross Bronx Expressway yesterday and a red one on the Bruckner Expressway today. May have been the same one ?

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Saw a red one on the Cross Bronx Expressway yesterday and a red one on the Bruckner Expressway today. May have been the same one ?
I saw a red one the other day off the Bruckner (Bruckner Blvd just past Brook Ave) parked along the wall of the Hess station.

TS

Reactions: Bund2slo
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.