Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I ordered my Renegade Trailhawk all the way back on 3-23. I've been in JB status since May 17th. How much longer should it take to get delivered?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi everyone, I ordered my Renegade Trailhawk all the way back on 3-23. I've been in JB status since May 17th. How much longer should it take to get delivered?
What did you order & where do you live? I went to JB 5/28, Some people have been in JB up until their vehicle was delivered & it just didn't update in the system for some reason.

·
Registered
14 Posts
We ordered on March 26 and it went to JB on May 26. I just heard today that it is in transit - Code KZKT. Don't know if that means it's on a ship or a truck.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I ordered mine about a week before you...and was jb for about 3 weeks.
However was really in transit over Atlantic and never updated. Was suddenly in Halifax NS, on way to Concord On for July 2. Dealer to have around July 7.
JB seems to be a code they leave in and don't update too well

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm pretty sure it stays in JB until it reaches ports in North America , then Melfi releases it into KZ status, then its just a matter of time til they all get loaded to their destination dealers in North America,, Thats what it looks like from the print out I have from work, hope that helps.

·
Registered
37 Posts
it took us a month to get our Renegade from the dock to delivered in Colorado.. If it is built and in the US, weather has caused all kinds of problems. The dealer should have an estimated delivery date... and kinda know where your jeep is at.

Reactions: htrager9

·
Registered
157 Posts
My Jeep has been in JB status since 7/3 and I was told that it got to the port of Baltimore on 7/6. Recently I found out that it is still in JB status but is showing a delivery date of 8/4-8/10. Really hoping that I get a call from the dealership next week to let me know that its finally here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.