Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Stupid EVIC Question from Old Person

6K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  lamont 
#1 ·
How do you exit the EVIC menu?!?

#3 ·
Sorry if I used the wrong terminology! ;-) After 2 days of the menu displaying, I apparently pushed the right sequence of buttons and am back to the normal display.

First it's my smart phone that's smarter than me. Now it's my car. Very discouraging. Thinking of going back to smoke signals and horse and buggy. Watch this space for further dumb questions!

#4 ·
I am probably in your age bracket also. It's called the DID now but it is very complicated to program. anyone know of a tutorial or step by step guide to program this? The one in my PT Cruiser was super simple. I really don't need to have all that tekky info on display. Wonder what ever happened to wondering how to drive it rather than program all these features???

#9 ·
Audio, Speed, Information (Tire pressure, voltage, temps), some other things.

Use the directional arrows on the left side of your steering wheel. Up and down for different categories, and left and right to see more pages of the category you're pointed at.

#11 ·
I, for one, would like to know what "some other things" may be displayed with either display. The manual , page 179/180 does not list what's available in the MF display. Page 201 to 203 show EVIC and DID layout and menu items. On page 208 to 211 there are more menu items listed (for example oil temperature and voltage), but I can't tell if those are for EVIC, DID, or both.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.