Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to remove the sun visor clip? It's one closest to the center. I don't see any screws or anything. Also does anyone know if the headliner is held in by clips, what type and where they are?

Thank you

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you have mysky the headliner seems to be held up with industrial velcro.

The sunvisor clip has a screw underneath of it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thank you. That's what I have and what I needed. Appreciate the help.
There's like 3 pieces of velcro around the black "handle" part of the headliner where the mysky panels go. Seems to be 2-3 more pieces on the side and 3 more in the back of each opening. There's also a bolt in the middle of the headliner in the back, under the plastic button in the middle of the ceiling. I'm sure there's more velcro or clips towards the trunk. I never took it all the way down.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's like 3 pieces of velcro around the black "handle" part of the headliner where the mysky panels go. Seems to be 2-3 more pieces on the side and 3 more in the back of each opening. There's also a bolt in the middle of the headliner in the back, under the plastic button in the middle of the ceiling. I'm sure there's more velcro or clips towards the trunk. I never took it all the way down.

Thanks. I just need to open the very front to run wiring. Appreciate the help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine just seems to have snapped/come "unglued" or someone tried a hack and now it's got some gross epoxy in there. Does Jeep have these for sale? Less than 75$ that I saw online? IMG_2521.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not in Scotland. You have to buy a pack of 10 for each of the two sections. They do not sell individual parts here. The parts here are around £10 each. ($12usd). ($240 in total).
Jeep helpline ( In Italy for Europe) directed me to " Local" dealer who was located in London. Which from here is just over 1000 mile round trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts