Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Latitude and was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the sun visors not folding flush against the headliner? In other words, when you use the sun visor and put it back up, it droops down about 1/4 to 1/2 inch and does not fold flat against the headliner. Just curious to see if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a fix

Thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
2015 Sport and yes, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch shy of snapping shut against the headliner. Wish it did as I shove receipts up there. But, it doesn't jiggle with every bump either. Now THAT would bother me.

The padded visor concept doesn't impress me either. Kinda cheap. You can just tell its going to come apart like bad headliner. Even blow molded plastic would have been better. Sliding expander is a nice touch though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a 2015 Latitude and was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the sun visors not folding flush against the headliner? In other words, when you use the sun visor and put it back up, it droops down about 1/4 to 1/2 inch and does not fold flat against the headliner. Just curious to see if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a fix

Thanks
Mine has done this a couple of times, and I just pull it out and reseat it. That normally fixes it for me...but it does bug me, as well, if it doesnt sit flush.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The driver's side sun visor just broke today on or brand-new 2015 Trailhawk. Hanging down at about a 30 degree angle.

Short of taking it in for its warranty service, any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had this happen to my 2015 Trailhawk on drivers side and went to the dealer and they replaced under warranty. The writeup person had seen this happen in a couple other of the jeep vehicles and they were told to replace the visors.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good to hear. Hopefully they'll have quick availability.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.