Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breaking away from the traditional Jeep graphics you see almost every day and going with a "Superhero" Marvel & DC comic theme on my orange Renegade Latitude. I am a comic book guy so why not take this baby to the next NYC Comic-Con !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Nice! Someone could probably make a lot of money producing/selling Avengers/Marvel/DC graphics. I think a Captain America-themed Rengade would be pretty cool.

Reactions: twospirits

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd love a Superman one, LOL! But considering my TH is Commando Green, Capt. America or Green Arrow/Lantern might be better suited :) I have the black hood decal so something white over it might work. So many ideas now!

Where do you get your decals from?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Breaking away from the traditional Jeep graphics you see almost every day and going with a "Superhero" Marvel & DC comic theme on my orange Renegade Latitude. I am a comic book guy so why not take this baby to the next NYC Comic-Con !!!
Nice! Is that a decal or paint or plasti-dip? I've been looking to dabble with plasti-dip, but have been hesitant to mark up my Renny-Lat so far.

Unless it's mud. Mud is perfectly acceptable, :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.