Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new video of off road action was release by Jeep today, as promised. This is Silver Lake Dunes in Michigan, which I never knew existed:

http://youtu.be/EwvHAnztH-k

While this is far better than the contrived design stories series, I just want Jeep to activate the Built and Price tool for the US site, already. I know I am not alone. I'm going to take a guess that the Trailhawk will start at $24,900.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well that tells me alot. However I wish they would have tried test hill that would have definetly told me what it could do. The fact that it got out there from the hard road is a plus! I live 3 hours south of those dunes and my daughters about 40 minutes from there. One of the best wheeling spots in this part of the country. I had to tell her to keep the Parriot out of the sand since I didn't get the low range (crawler gear) when I bought it. The picture in my Avitar was taken just south of there. Here's a link to the forum if any ones interested.
http://www.silverlakeforum.com/

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
What is missing is what they promised on Oct 9th, no "Moab and surrounding trails"

Published on Oct 9, 2014
The newest member of the Jeep® brand is ready to play with the big boys in the family. Stay tuned to see the all-new 2015 Jeep Renegade flex its muscles at Silver Lake, Moab and surrounding trails.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
Less than 4,000 views on YouTube over the first day of release. It's clear not many people care about this B segment release!
Their buzz died. It isn't coming back. Like I said, the segment is NOT filled with buyers who care about trailhawk. It might be cute enough or jeepy enough to sway a buyer emotionally if you hit them with it while they are shopping, but that isn't a sustained force.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'd like to watch an hour each of suspension footage, engine footage, undercarriage footage, etc.

I'd like to see the ending revised to have a Renegade leap off a dune and drop level, down, and out of sight.

Looks like a fun park to go. I'll bet the Renny will be more fun to drive like this than the other Jeep tanks.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
New video just out:

But no rocks or boulders, Jeep, PLEASE, lets see some "Rock Mode" Rock Crawling?

·
Registered
134 Posts

When somebody posts a video of the Renegade doing things that most vehicles cannot do, you know, Jeep stuff, then let me know. Until then... YAAAAWNN

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.