Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Yeah, I got a couple of tattoos. Both arms, hands inc fingers, chest, back and legs have ink. First one was when I was 20 or 21. I asked the tattooist what is the record of one person getting more than one tattoo in a week. Some guy had four in six days, so I got four in four days. Haven't been under the needle for some years now, but I would like some more ink.

As well as tattoos I also had piercings. Six in left ear, two in right ear, one each side of my nose, tongue, both nipples and one down below deck!! I don't have any piercings in at present.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I got 4. Turtle, Greek chain, dragon, cross on back. All of them done in color. Been quit a few years since I've gotten any done.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
my ink is of my favorite state. Hawaii.
(If you look really really close, you will see the Jeep I always rent)

TS out (cooking a luau)

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some pics of mine, he's fully colored now.
Quality seems very ****** up, but some how these pics come from instagram and then they ****** up by some sort of filter.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
The oldest on mine are now the best part of thirty years old. I wouldn't mind having some re inked. Still got unfinished work as well. Just need the money......

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
It is these days. The prices have risen over the years, bit like everything in the UK. Unfortunately I am not working as registered disabled so I don't have mega bucks to spend. I have my Jeep on the motability scheme which means that I trade my mobility component for a Vehicle lease for three years. After that I can get another vehicle on the scheme or I can get my own car. I want another Renegade after this one. All I pay for is fuel, as everything else is included. Insurance, servicing, breakdown cover etc is all in the package. There is a limit of 20,000 miles per year, but I don't do that many.

·
Registered
28 Posts
For my mom on the day of her services.

Added to it so it would blend in 7 years later on her birthday which was just 4 days shy of the first tattoo. Her birth flower over my heart, my dad's on my shoulder because he's the devil on my shoulder and my birth flower on my back because I always have my back...

Dad

Me

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is these days. The prices have risen over the years, bit like everything in the UK. Unfortunately I am not working as registered disabled so I don't have mega bucks to spend. I have my Jeep on the motability scheme which means that I trade my mobility component for a Vehicle lease for three years. After that I can get another vehicle on the scheme or I can get my own car. I want another Renegade after this one. All I pay for is fuel, as everything else is included. Insurance, servicing, breakdown cover etc is all in the package. There is a limit of 20,000 miles per year, but I don't do that many.
Didn't know that was possible in de the UK for ''disabled'' people.
Here in holland they let the elder one's sitting in their own ****.

For a normal tattoo you pay around 400 Euro's. If you want a sleeve the price rises. Normally around 3000 euro's.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts