Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with one of my auto temp control dial temp readings. The number 6 and the 5 do not fully light up. I just discovered that if I bang on it it will come on completely but after a couple of bumps it will go out again. I assume I have a loose connection so has anyone taken off one the the auto temp control dials before and if so how?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I have a problem with one of my auto temp control dial temp readings. The number 6 and the 5 do not fully light up. I just discovered that if I bang on it it will come on completely but after a couple of bumps it will go out again. I assume I have a loose connection so has anyone taken off one the the auto temp control dials before and if so how?
If it were mine, I would take it back to the dealer and let them fix it under warranty.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it were mine, I would take it back to the dealer and let them fix it under warranty.
I called one day last week and they wanted me make an appointment which means bringing it in when it is convenient for them and not me. But that is what I am going to do.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.