Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my Rene lifted by Asheville Vehicle Outfitters in Asheville, NC. Its surprising how much 1.5” can do. Now for bigger tires, bf Goodrich ko2’s. Maybe 225/65/16 if I can sell these 17” wheels and get smaller ones.
before and after photos below.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice, I've been looking at the teraflex. Also debating if I should sell my 18's and get some 16's but it would be such a hassle.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, I've been looking at the teraflex. Also debating if I should sell my 18's and get some 16's but it would be such a hassle.
I totally get what your saying about changing wheels and tires being a hassle. I'm still on the fence whether to just get some good tires on the 17's i have or going to trouble of getting 16's and then getting new tires and then selling my oem wheels. One thing i know, i want to get all the side wall height i can get on a pricy set of BF Goodrich Ko2's. Need those meaty tires for going on trails where i am at. Lots of pointy rocks sticking out of the ground.
btw, the 1.5" teraflex kit was $370 on amazon and the local outfitter installed it and did an alignment for $760.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts