Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally managed to test drive 1.6/120 Longitude Diesel version of Jeep Renegade in Poland.

I must say, I was expecting a plastic box, cheap rip off, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the vehicle. The sales guy said the same thing. I am not a big fan of Diesel vehicles, so the test drive of the jeep did not appeal much to me and then they did not have a petrol vehicle to offer for test drive. I got a call last week to go and test drive the petrol version, but I was busy with other stuff.

Would I buy the vehicle: YES

Which Version: 1.4 petrol Limited for sure, I at least need automatic air conditioning and reverse signal. with 17 or 16 inches wheel, not a big fan of 18 inches. I have 18 inches in my current car and the ride us rather bumpy.

My doubts: My current car is 1.6/140 and the Jeep petrol version is 1.4. the space inside the car was very roomy for its category. I definitely love the car
All of a sudden Jeep Poland is offering a lot of discount on renegade with in a fortnight of release. For every extra feature you pay extra money. Mysky costs 6200 PLN extra.

Here is the link to discounts. http://stock.jeep.pl/jeep/renegade

When will I Buy it?: When I have the money.

Check the Pics, The black renegade is standing next to a Cherokee.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you know if the Renegade has a tilting headrest? That is an issue for me in some f the newer cars when the headrest pushes forward on my head.

Thanks
I have the same issue with my wife's new Honda Pilot. Unless I recline the seat back to the point where I'm almost laying down my head is uncomfortably forward. I can't drive the vehicle for anything more than a quick trip around town without cramps.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
Most new headrest have sensor in them to help protect the head in a crash. You may need to check into that before removing or reversing them.

Scott
Most of the ones I have encountered use a spring loaded lever design for the active whiplash protection. Removing them is no big deal, reversing them however doesn't work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.