Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK please bear with me I'm doing my due diligence. This is my second different TH test drive. So I was wondering...

The power steering felt super light, is this adjustable in the uconnect? Does anyone feel the steering was too powerful for such a small car?

Beats audio... was a let down. We played around with the EQ and it didn't sound premium, weak bass. I think it's an improvement over stock radio but not worth $695, that's steep.

·
Registered
394 Posts
No the power steering feel is not adjustable. You get used to it. I came from a car that had SUPER heavy steering and initially through I would hate the steering in the Renegade. After 10k miles I can say now that I like it. It's numb but OK.

I actually like the 6 speaker system a lot. It is very accurate and tight for music without a lot of bass. If lots of bass is what you like you would be better off spending that money on aftermarket equipemnt vs the Beats.

·
Super Moderator
3,616 Posts
The power steering is speed dependent. Real light at parking lot speeds, heavier in highway cruising. I'm not sure where it maxes out resistance, but if you didn't get over about 45, I'm pretty sure you didn't hit it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.